Jack and Karen: Coast to Coast

Sunday, May 21, 2006

"It's been a long time since I've ridden something that big."

WO NELLY! I went horseback riding Saturday afternoon which is something I haven't done in about 15 years. It was an hour-long trail ride, and my butt is seriously bruised. Since I had the least amount of riding experience in our group, they put me on a mellow horse named America who apparently was in a movie. We got along fairly well; we were even doing some trotting toward the end. There were even a couple good-looking ranch hands to look at so it turned out to be a pretty good day.

OMG! THEY KILLED DENNY! YOU BASTARDS! Can I just say how much I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan?! Yup, he's the actor who plays not only our tragically beloved heart-transplant patient on "Grey's Anatomy," but also the brooding father of two very hot young men on WB's "Supernatural." His character was killed off on one show and quite possibly killed off on the other show. After all the JDM we had this season, I'm going to be very upset if I don't get a regular JDM fix. Also, these shows, along with CSI, will be facing off next season. Guess JDM couldn't be in two places at once.

SPEAKING OF TV FINALES... Tomorrow's the end baby! The final two hours of this season's "24." What I liked about this season: Secret Service Agent Aaron not getting killed (at least not yet); daughter Kim showed up in less than three hours and didn't get kidnapped (Sorry Elisha!); and whether it's with a taser or a stolen laptop, Chloe can take down all kinds of bad guys. What I didn't like about this season: Palmer, Tony and Michelle getting killed. Predictions: The First Lady will scratch out her husband's eyes because he deserves it and more; Jack's cell phone battery will finally die, and Jack will dump Audrey because he realizes Chloe is his soul mate. I admit. Not so much predictions as my wish list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home