Jack and Karen: Coast to Coast

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I’ll make someone a good bitch one day.

I spent most of today doing dishes, vacuuming, washing clothes and baking cookies. Yes sirree. No one can say I can’t keep a clean house. Actually I was making up for sitting on my butt and watching movies all day Saturday. What I watched: Deep Blue Sea, 50 First Dates, Chicago and Evolution. Quite a collection. Let’s see, what else?

IT’S MORE THAN JUST THE HOROSCOPES. I bought May’s issue of Cosmopolitan because I thought Misty and I should have a copy just lying around the apartment. You know… girly stuff. The most interesting thing in it: In an article spilling the dirt on Hollywood stars, a guy said he dated a famous nameless model (at least in the article) that kissed like a fish and was horrified by sex. The scary thing? Despite that, the guy dated her for six months because she was hot.

HOW ABOUT THAT ONE-EARRED GUY? Our apartment has a fireplace and we have been debating what to put above it as the focal point of the living room. So far we’ve agreed we want something colorful. We were all ready to buy the supplies today and paint something ourselves until we realized we have no artistic talent to speak of. Unless we want hand prints or a stick figure, we’ll have to find a print. At least I can make curtains.

That’s it. That’s what my life has become. Oh wait. There was that hostile email I got from a girl who said I should feel shitty for being such a horrible friend to her and that she wanted nothing else to do with me. Guess I am because I’m sure that’s why all my other friends stick around. Because I’m so horrible. Yeah, right.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Randi said…

    I can't believe someone beat me to sending you a nasty e-mail telling you how awful you are!
    Tasha-
    You're great. Glad you are getting settled in.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home