Jack and Karen: Coast to Coast

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Scoop!

Today was a catch-up day for me. I was up at 6:30 a.m. and headed for the post office to mail a letter. I know that's early but I haven't been able to sleep in yet. Later in the morning Jeff and I played tennis again. I think it's a sport I may actually be able to stick with. I'm good at chasing down balls (minds out of the gutter please) and I have a pretty decent forehand when I can control it. Jeff says I have the "scoop" part down. I guess that means I'm following through like I should be.

As far as the rest of my day I spent it cleaning, doing laundry and dishes. I looked up some jobs too, but I kept getting distracted by the Lifetime movie marathon I decided to watch. (I know... not a smart idea but those cheesy stories are so addictive.) I needed to put my feet up anyway because the bottoms of them are itching like crazy. I don't know if it's from all the extra walking or because I burnt them yesterday walking around the pool. (Concrete gets very hot!) Either way, I'm sucking it up because we're talking about hiking tomorrow. I just can't forget the sunscreen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home